Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Very Vancouver Christmas Music Library ~

By now you know we are taking a year off from the Christmas album, but the music is still here kids - 5 years worth of amazing, local all original holiday tunes! I've made it super simple ~

Unsure of who's on which album? Here they are all handy to look at - Buy one or buy them all - 10$ each or all 5 for 40.$ (5/40 in person only).

Buy at CDBaby, iTunes or email me and you can come over and Buster and I will give you a big hug too -

All proceeds to the SPCA - as always. There's something for every taste: rock, pop, country, gospel, blues, jazz - you name it, we've got it.

And if anyone would like these songs for their business, to play on their system or for their hold music - just let me know how to format them and I'll make sure you get them asap!

#ListenLocal

VOL 1

VOL 2

VOL 3

VOL 4

VOL 5

No comments: