Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Black Book


One of our favorite people is getting ready to release his brand new metal drumming DVD - " The Black Book". I hope you'll check it out - I would have to say that watching Randy Black drum is up there on my favorite things to do list - because it amazes me not only from an artistic viewpoint, but as you have heard me say before, from an athletic stance as well!

The dude rocks hard - and his DVD is jammed full of interesting, well thought out and perfectly executed lessons (not to mention some old band pictures with Sparky which set me laughing every time - 80's hair - oh man!).

Anyway, I owe Randy a review and I'll post it up on NxEW.ca as soon as I've finished watching both disks.

Put this one of your Christmas list kids -

Check out more on Randy Black here or at Primal Fear !

No comments: