Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nothing in particular....


Well, I didn't want an entire week to pass before I wrote, but it has...we've been non stop - I wonder if we look like one of those cartoon characters who's legs just spin in circles?

Lots of work setting up the booking stuff, interviews, slowly coming around to the idea of the Christmas album and doing LOTS of sessions. Life is good, but honestly I can't wait for the weather to heat up a bit - I have that itchy garden feeling.

Oh and we received the house energy saver kit from BC Hydro - the new shower head is installed....hmmm...losing that much water pressure feels like a lot to give up...but saving hundreds a year is worth it....I reckon....all the other stuff is really easy to install and really cool - check it out if you're in BC!

I'm also trying to keep the news page updated more - so check over there too!

I've been saving up cool websites as well - so will write more soon!

No comments: