Friday, April 16, 2010

Time enough to ask...


I have been so busy this week, with John's show, EarthRun coming on the 25th, and everything else...I know it's nothing new, we're all busy in our lives.

But, last week I had the idea while talking to a friend, to interview a bunch of people, friends and colleagues in the music industry. I wrote to a dozen of my peeps and asked them their thoughts on the new music business and some related topics.

I was really grateful that nearly everybody had time for me, and so 'The Acid House Interviews' were born.

I have 6 together already, and tonight wondered, given some of the answers I received to my questions, if we actually take enough time in our lives to talk to people any more, ask them about themselves...just to check in?


Might be a good time to get interested in someone and ask some questions!


Will post a links when interviews are finished - and thanks to those of you who helped out!

(pic by cbcastro)

1 comment:

Matt McDorkfish said...

So much truth. There's a barrier though!