Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hmm technically still Wed for me


So I did still post today even though it's past midnight...

Busy day of doing the final bit of sorting for EarthRun(.org), working on Bobby's last few songs, today drums and bass. I really want to get some bgs happening for this song too, I have some great ideas.

Talking with Melissa about tracks, trying to get a good balance on this album.

Waiting for the Newmarket Journal to come on-line, as the Alex Highton interview should be in the Thursday issue.

Also had a note from Time Out mag, so I hope they'll be following the story as well.

Still working on the Rave On RoadShow, and sent notes out to invite a few more hospitals and residences to participate. Tomorrow I'll put listings up for more artists on Music BC, BCCMA and VACA etc.

Oh and Simon Kendall is trying for a spot on the Board of SOCAN, so don't forget to vote!

1 comment:

Niya said...

Great bit of information there. Thanks.
Regards,
album designing