Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Christmas is coming and I'm feeling it!


Busy week, learning Twitter, trying to get a good grasp of marketing in time for Melissa's next album release, trying to get the garden dug and sorted in my spare minutes and feeling the Christmas album come nearer and nearer! It won't be such a big job this year, in fact I think so far we are not recording any of it here unless we write a tune ourselves. Almost everyone sent in pre-recorded tunes which has been a joy! Reckon I should send out an update soon though and get on a bit of marketing - I would love to have it as an offering on the BC Ferries in their gift shops...but I have tried for 3 years and have not been successful yet.

The weather has been very strange, and possibly Mother Nature's April fools - snow in the morning and a blowing storm tonight....not helping out the hay fever at all, and the dog has gone into hibernation. Maybe this is a good time to bundle up, make a hot rum, put on some Bing, and get on the Christmas marketing!

No comments: