Friday, February 13, 2009

I couldn't decide...


...much of anything today...which amp I liked better for recording, which post recording late, late night series we are watching that I like best: Lost 4 or Band of Brothers (OK I lie here, BoB for sure), or which summer picture of Buster to post....

iPod song is nearly finished, did guitars and bass today. Listened to Simon's piano and downloaded all Jason's guitars for 6 songs..it will be a busy weekend, oh and Scotty wants to come over and write some music.

In my spare moments I found some great artists for the Christmas album, read Richard King's new lyrics, finally heard back from Aaron A, found the best Vancouver postering guy "...you drop the posters at the door, and put the payment (cash only) through the mail slot....", and found out about Dan Lavry's new Black series pieces...very interesting! (http://lavryengineering.com/).....oh, and I thought about summer...

No comments: