Monday, February 9, 2009

Finland is good to go!



Happy days, just got the ok from Jouni, we're good to go to print. So there is officially a big tick beside that on the list.
I can't 'officially' put it out of my mind until I have it in my hand. So another month....

Working on drums for the iPod song, doing posters for upcoming shows, bookings, video stuff and bookkeeping. Didn't have time to actually watch the Grammy's, but glanced at updates here and there...so happy for Alison and Bela and all the boys on Cluster Pluck...but mostly...way to go Pete Seeger! I remember when Eva was out last year for a visit, she told us about working with him back in the day.

JW will be here soon for his traditional bagel and gossip session after hockey, back into the groove....

This week is paperwork, meeting up with artists and tracking for Melissa and Bobby. I know there's more, but I can't think, I'm running circles in my head and jumping for joy over Finland!

No comments: