Sunday, February 22, 2009

Creature comforts....


Trying to learn the basics of getting the website up and running.....it can be tough when people talk to me like I know what I'm doing!? People, I have NO idea....trust me..I have had to get tech support every time I try to upload the page..tonight has been no exception. But, it's up, and of course wrong...so tomorrow back to the drawing board.

Came up a with a great video idea for the song of Bobby's we're working on. He likes it, so hopefully we can make it happen this year, timed with the album release.

Tony came over and we talked about putting on a night school course in PT and Logic. He was telling me about some of the kids he taught recently at a local recording school, who came to school wasted and otherwise in-attentive, in order to get the credit for attendance. Maybe a student loan thing? Seems like such a waste when there are loads of kids who don't have the chance to get into any type of program, for one reason or another, who would give their eye teeth to be there (as my dad would say).

Anyway, we may just go ahead and do it, I'm guessing there are a lot of people just starting out who would attend, with home recording becoming the phenomenon that it is today.

Melissa's vocals will probably be postponed until next weekend, as her mid terms are coming up.

Thinking about a new couch and comparing everything to Jonathan's. After I had commented on his couch, he laughed and told me that most people comment on his SSL board.....while he himself favors his lamps. (http://vogville.com/).

No comments: