Monday, January 19, 2009

January updates...


I didn't make any new year's resolutions this year, I think I always do the best I can, but one thing I did want to improve upon was keeping this blog updated on a more regular basis. Since we have now made it the studio home page it's nice for everyone to wake up to something different once in a while (nothing personal Derek!).

There's lots on the go right now; we are currently tracking a few of Bobby's songs, as well as one of Melissa's I'd like to get done and out on the radio as the single from her upcoming album 'Authentic'.

I'm also working on the Finland book and it should be ready to go for the March issue of Siirtolaisuus-Migration.

Along with that we're tying up the loose ends of the Christmas album and trying to make the dog comfortable, he twisted his leg running at the park today and is now in love with the heating pad.

And, the fog finally lifted and the sun came out. A great way to begin the week.

No comments: