Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tonight's the Night...


Yep, after tonight the Christmas album events are over and I can breathe again. Thank goodness I have so many great artists and MC's participating! I have my fingers crossed that the Roxy is full of happy, spendy, slightly intoxicated people who are cheering all 7 artists on and buying as many Cd's as they can stuff in their pockets!

While back home on the farm.....Christmas gift wrapping, Juno judging duties and Christmas card making efforts prevail....

*****Note Jan 25th on your calendars - CBC.ca(streaming) or radio 2 at 8pm (across Canada - local time) for Melissa's live Concert!

AND watch your email for the annual Rave On Recipe folder...and if we don't have your email and you would like a copy please let me know! We like to share.

No comments: